- The first thing to participate in the Hall of Fame tournament is to be max reset and have at least 3 kills for your character (PK status).
- You must supply your items, potions, etc. before the tournament starts, not after.
- Exchange items during the tournament is not allowed, you will be disqualified.
- You can't change your stats during the tournament, is not allowed. You will be disqualified
- Arguing with Admin/GM as well as swearing during the tournament is not allowed and you will be punished with ban and expulsion from the tournament.
- Once after the players are called they must switch characters.
- With disconnect or non-appearance we will wait 1 minute after the call, after that the duel starts over again or they give an official win to the opponent.
- It's not allowed to move after the start of the duel for these races: SM, ME and BK, if you break the rule this will be foul, with 3 fouls from the same player the point is awarded for the opponent.
- If the player hits the opponent before the Admin/GM give start it counts as a foul.
- Forbidden magic skills:
- BK: Twisting slash, Rageful blow, Weapon skill, left click
- SM: Lighting, Teleport, Weapon skill, left click
- ME: Ice age, left click
- MG: Lighting, Weapon skill, left click
11. Using satans and angels is not allowed
12. Each race has a limit of blood (HP) which can use, when that is exceeded you will be disqualified.
13. Tournament duels are with direct eliminations
- 2/3 wins, final 3/5 for Blade Knight & Magic Gladiator (for these races is allowed to play with Satans (imp) or Angels)
- 3/5 wins, final to 5 wins for Muse Elf & Soul Master (for these races is forbidden to play with Satans (imp) or Angels)
14. The rewards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place are:
- 1st place - 300 web credits and item of your choice from box of kundun up to +5 +luck, +11, +2 excellent options, except rings, pendants, weapons and wings
- 2nd place - 200 web credits and 10 Box of Kundun up to +5
- 3rd place - 100 web credits and 5 Box of Kundun up to +5