The rules of the Hall of Fame
Created at: 2020/04/23 15:03:41
The GM who conducts the event, selects a random item from the game and tells the name of the item to the players via a global message, also telling them their coordinates and the first one who brings the item to him is the winner. If players find it difficult to find a particular item/items,if multiple the game master can change it.
The reward for this event is 70 web credits and 7 Box of Kundun up to +3
Created at: 2020/04/28 17:03:35
The game master hides at his chosen coordinates, as can be on any maps in the game. He (GM) can use random monsters or NPCs skins and he must inform the players in advance. The first player who finds him and gives him a trade is a winner. Killing during the event on the map which is held is forbidden! The reward for this event is 70 web credits and 7 Box of Kundun up to +3
Created at: 2020/04/29 02:38:43
The GM who held the event goes to his chosen coordinates. Informs the players where he is and the first one who finds him and gives him a trade is a winner. Killing during this event is forbidden. The reward for this event is 70 web credits and 7 Box of Kundun up to +3
Created at: 2020/04/29 02:39:15
This event held in Dungeon. The players should take off their wings and line up. After everyone is ready and a start signal is given from the GM, he start running and players start to chase him. The first one who catches up with him and gives him a trade is the winner. Killing during this event is forbidden. Using Teleport in this event is forbidden. Hitting other players is forbidden. The reward for this event is 70 web credits and 7 Box of Kundun up to +3
Created at: 2020/04/29 02:39:53
This event is held on the track in Lorencia, the players should only take down their wings and take positions at the start line. After a signal from the GM, they have to start running. The first player who make 3 laps is the Winner. Killing during the event is forbidden. Using Teleport in this event is forbidden. Hitting other players is forbidden. The reward from this event is 70 web credits and 7 Box of Kundun up to +3
Created at: 2020/04/29 02:40:15
1. The event will be held in the time specified be the Admin/GM making it! (Caution this means it may be different each Week! )
2. The duels are direct eliminations and are counted best out of three and the final best out of five (2/3 and 3/5)
3. The order in which Races are called is Blade Knight ,Soul Master , Muse Elf, Magic Gladiaor. (BK>SM>ME>MG)
4. When you Race is being called type move in post channel or in private message to the GM only Once. Be patient there are a lot of players.
5. Make sure you are a Player Killer (PK) before you type for move so you don't waste Admin/GM time.
6. After the event starts and you are called you must switch your character and wait for the Admin/GM to commence duel.
7. The Admin/GM will ask the players if they are ready in whichcase you must answer with "y" "gg". Don't take too long to answer.
if you are not ready say "no" and specify why. Pay attention to what the GM is saying. If both players say they are ready duel is
started with "Start"from the GM there will be no reverse counting!
8. Don't spam in the safe zone or in post while event is held you can be removed from the event and/or banned.
9. If you have any questions not related to the event don't spam the Admin/GM in PM while he is making the event, just wait GM's are not machines.
10. If you have any claims as to how the duel was held fouls or suspicion of changed items or stats, state them during the event when it is your duel
or right afterwards. Any claims after the event is over are invalind and will be ignored.
Created at: 2020/04/29 14:37:06
Mass PK event is held in Davias. Admin/GM will teleport you to the event. You must be killer with 3+ kills. After all players are teleported, they must switch, when Admin/GM asked. Party between players is forbidden. You can only use your own buffs. After Admin/GM say "Start" all players begin fight each other. Last survived player is winner.
Forbidden magic skills:
The reward for this event is 80 web credits and 8 Box of Kundun up to +3.
Created at: 2020/10/29 20:21:14
Created at: 2021/01/08 16:43:05